The Office of Academic Advising
Registration for Spring 2016 begins on September 28th. Look for an updated graduation plan on your Eagles Email by the end of September. The Academic Advisors are available to assist you through the registration process. FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO REGISTER FOR SPRING 2016 CLASSES.
* IMPORTANT: You can obtain your Alternate PIN even if you have holds.
- IMPORTANT: Complete Steps 1 through 3 EVEN IF YOU HAVE HOLDS.
- Go to MyRecords.
- Priority Dates:
- Seniors: Sunday. November 15th @ 10:00 p.m.
- Juniors: Monday, November 16th @ 10:00 p.m.
- Sophomores: Tuesday, November 17th @ 10:00 p.m.
- Freshmen: Wednesday, November 18th @ 10:00 p.m.
Ask an Advisor
You are welcome to email or call any of the Advisors, or stop by our offices in the Student Success Center, located across from the CU Arena (gym).
Ivana Mladenovic – Director of Student Success, Academic Advisor
Jennifer Meyer – Associate Director of Academic Advising (juniors, seniors, transfers)
Tegan Thacker – Academic Advisor (juniors, seniors, transfers)
Dian Vieselmeyer – Dean of Student Success and Director of Academic Advising
Cecilia Chavez – Academic Advisor (Available for Advising January 2016)
Main Office – general questions (949) 214-3588