The Office of Academic Advising
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO REGISTER FOR FALL 2016 CLASSES. Registration for Fall 2016 begins on April 10th. Look for an updated graduation plan on your Eagles Email by the end of February. The Academic Advisors are available to assist you through the registration process.
* IMPORTANT: You can obtain your Alternate PIN even if you have holds.
- IMPORTANT: Complete Steps 1 through 3 EVEN IF YOU HAVE HOLDS.
- Go to MyRecords.
- Priority Dates:
- Seniors: Monday, April 10th @ 10:00 p.m.
- Juniors: Monday, April 10th @ 10:00 p.m.
- Sophomores: Tuesday, April 11th @ 10:00 p.m.
- Freshmen: Wednesday, April 12th @ 10:00 p.m.
Ask an Advisor
You are welcome to email or call any of the Advisors, or stop by our offices in the Student Success Center, located across from the CU Arena (gym).
Main Office – general questions (949) 214-3588
Cecilia Chavez – Academic Advisor (Available for Advising January 2016)
Jennifer Meyer – Associate Director of Academic Advising (juniors, seniors, transfers)
Ivana Mladenovic – WINGS/Jump Start Advisor
Sherrie Pawley – Academic Advisor
Tegan Thacker – Associate Director of Academic Advising (juniors, seniors, transfers)
Dian Vieselmeyer – Dean of Student Success and Director of Academic Advising