The Office of Academic Advising
The Academic Advisors are in the process of updating graduation plans. Look for an updated graduation plan on your Eagles Email by the end of February.
Welcome to Concordia! Academic Advisors will be enrolling you for the Fall 2015 semester. Please contact your Admissions Counselor for more information regarding this process. An Academic Advisor will be contacting you shortly via your Eagles Email
with more information regarding your schedule.
Registration for Fall 2015 has begun. Look for an updated graduation plan on your Eagles Email by the end of February. The Academic Advisors are available to assist you through the registration process. Follow the steps below to register for Fall 2015 courses.
* IMPORTANT: You can obtain your Alternate PIN even if you have holds.
- Please Note: Some transfer students may be invited to complete advising for registration through email. Watch your Eagles email for instructions. Email advising ends April 1st. Schedules received after April 1st may not receive a reply until after registration begins.
- Click here to make your appointment
- IMPORTANT: Complete Steps 1 through 3 EVEN IF YOU HAVE HOLDS.
- Go to MyRecords.
- Priority Dates:
- Seniors and Juniors: Sunday, April 12 @ 10:00 pm
- Sophomores: Monday, April 13 @ 10:00 pm
- Freshmen: Tuesday, April 14 @ 10:00 pm
Ask an Advisor
You are welcome to email or call any of the Advisors, or stop by our offices in the Student Success Center, located across from the CU Arena (gym).
Ivana Mladenovic – Academic Advisor (freshmen)
Jennifer Meyer – Associate Director of Academic Advising (juniors, seniors, transfers)
Tegan Thacker – Academic Advisor (juniors, seniors, transfers)
Dian Vieselmeyer – Dean of Student Success and Director of Academic Advising
Main Office – general questions (949) 214-3588