The Office of Academic Advising
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO REGISTER FOR SPRING 2017 CLASSES. Registration for Spring 2017 begins on October 3rd. Look for an updated graduation plan on your Eagles Email by the beginning of October. The Academic Advisors are available to assist you through the registration process.
* IMPORTANT: You can obtain your Alternate PIN even if you have holds.
- Access the Master Course Schedules
- Review your Grad Plan
- Freshmen and New Transfers, complete the Course Plan Worksheet (save to your computer before filling out) and PRINT
- Continuing Transfers, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors, you’re invited to do advising over email (no appointment needed).
- Utilize other resources
- IMPORTANT: Complete Steps 1 through 3 EVEN IF YOU HAVE HOLDS.
- Go to MyRecords.
- Priority Dates:
- Seniors: Sunday, November 13th @ 10:00 p.m.
- Juniors: Monday, November 14th @ 10:00 p.m.
- Sophomores: Tuesday, November 15th @ 10:00 p.m.
- Freshmen: Wednesday, November 16th @ 10:00 p.m.
Ask an Advisor
You are welcome to email or call any of the Advisors, or stop by our offices in the Student Success Center, located across from the CU Arena (gym).
Main Office – general questions (949) 214-3588
Shelly Flath – Freshman Academic Advisor
Jennifer Meyer – Associate Director of Academic Advising (sophomores, juniors, seniors, transfers)
Jelena Rudela – WINGS/Jump Start Advisor
Dian Vieselmeyer – Dean of Student Success and Director of Academic Advising