The Office of Academic Advising
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO REGISTER FOR FALL 2017 CLASSES. Registration for Fall 2017 begins on March 13th. Check your Eagles email for an updated graduation plan. If you have not received one yet, we are still in the process and you should receive one by April 7.
* IMPORTANT: You can obtain your Alternate PIN even if you have holds.
- Access the Master Course Schedules
- Review your Grad Plan
- Freshmen and New Transfers, complete the Course Plan Worksheet (save to your computer before filling out) and PRINT
- Continuing Transfers, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors, you’re invited to do advising over email (no appointment needed).
- Utilize other resources
Steps to Register for Academic Advising
- Register on the WC Online website (if you haven't previously registered).
If you have an account from a previous semester, you can log in. If you do not have an
click "Click here to register".
- Fill in the required information and click register at the bottom.
Note: Email options should all say "yes."
- Marbelly Guido
Academic Advisor- Freshman
- Shelly Flath
Freshman and Sophomore Academic Advisor
- Jennifer Meyer
Associate Director of Academic Advising (juniors, seniors, transfers)
- Jelena Rudela (walk-in only)
WINGS/Jump Start Advisor
- Brittany Neal
Director of Academic Advising-Seniors and walk-ins
- IMPORTANT: Complete Steps 1 through 3 EVEN IF YOU HAVE HOLDS.
- Go to MyRecords.
- Priority Dates:
- Seniors: Sunday, November 12th @ 10:00 p.m.
- Juniors: Monday, November 13th @ 10:00 p.m.
- Sophomores:Tuesday, November 14th @ 10:00 p.m.
- Freshman: Wednesday, November 15th @ 10:00 p.m.
Ask an Advisor
You are welcome to email or call any of the Advisors, or stop by our offices in the Student Success Center, located across from the CU Arena (gym).
Mel Koch – general questions (949) 214-3588
Marbelly Guido Academic Advisor- Freshman
Shelly Flath – Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior Academic Advisor
Jennifer Meyer – Associate Director of Academic Advising (Juniors, Seniors, and Transfers)
Jelena Rudela – WINGS/Jump Start Director of Student Success
Brittany Neal – Director of Academic Advising