Visa regulations do allow students to take additional classes at another U.S. school, while maintaining valid visa status at CUI. Visa regulations require that you have approval from PDSO to enroll at another school while enrolled at CUI. You must also speak to your academic counselor to ensure that your course work at another school will satisfy degree requirements at CUI.
- You must maintain full-time enrollment at CUI.
- You should not enroll in more than 2 classes at another institution/school during the semester.
- If you will take classes at another school during your last semester at CUI, you will need to be enrolled in classes at CUI in addition to the classes you take at another school.
- If you are an F-1 student on OPT, you are allowed to enroll in classes at another school/institution during your OPT period.
- Concurrent Enrollment Form with Class schedule
After you complete and submit the Authorization for Concurrent Enrollment, CUI requires 5 business days for processing.