- Domestic Graduate Students ($50 app fee): Use the application links above or our Paper Application
International Graduate Students ($150 app fee): Paper application
- Current resume or vita
- Two current letters of recommendation (Online Form or PDF)
References should comment on academic proficiency, personal character, and competence and effectiveness in professional work.
- Statement of Intent
- Official transcript showing your Bachelor's degree awarded
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- GMAT test score is not required but will be taken into consideration with your file if you have completed the exam.
Please make every effort to package as many of your application materials (Resume/Vita, Letters of Recommendation, Statement of Intent) together in order to speed up the review process. If you cannot put all of your materials together, please be sure to submit your application first so we have information to match up with subsequent mail that we receive.
Your application materials should be sent to this address:
School of Business
1530 Concordia West
Irvine, CA 92612
Please review the International Graduate Admission Procedure for additional information, requirements, and deadlines.
Call the MBA Admissions Team at 949-214-3611 or email [email protected].