MBA Program Purpose and Learning Outcomes
The overall purpose of the MBA in Business Practice is to create skillful
and wise business leaders who add value to the community of practice.
MBA Candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Recognize problems.
- Integrate theory and practice for the purpose of strategic analysis.
- Employ and apply quantitative techniques and methods in the analysis of real-world business situations.
- Communicate to relevant audiences.
- Compose clear, consistent, and effective written forms of communication.
- Compose and present effective oral business presentations.
- Work effectively with a team of colleagues on diverse projects.
- Identify and analyze the ethical obligations and responsibilities of business.