Women's Faith & Friendship Connection
Thank you very much for being part of the Women's Faith & Friendship Brunch and Boutique on Saturday, November 1, 2014, at the Hilton Orange County in Costa Mesa. All of the proceeds of the event go to the student scholarship fund at Concordia University. Thank you for your continued prayers and support.
Highlights of the day
- A record attendance of 430 guests enjoyed a day of fun, fellowship and laughter.
- Mistress of ceremonies was Pamela Wheeler, a trustee on the Concordia University Foundation Board
- Carrying out the theme, "Seasons of Laughter," speaker Nicole Johnson, bestselling author, performer and motivational speaker, had everyone laughing as she presented her skit called, "Hats," which depicted the many roles that women have throughout the day. her message was filled with laughter and inspiration, giving women hope, through God, for their daily grind.
- The creative dining ables were decorated by 44 volunteer hostesses. Themes ranged from Thanksgiving to Christmas to the 4th of July, and everything in between!
- Concordia University's 41-member women's chorus, "Donne di Canto," presented three beautiful musical numbers.
- Guests enjoyed the boutique that featured 43 vendors with a wide array of items for their shopping pleasure.
Special thanks to the members of the Steering Committee
Christie Alkema, Sue Fleischli, Linda Friend, Val Krueger, Rachel Klitzing MAEd' 98, Sandy MacLain, Pat Olsen, Joanne Roeder, Kathy Rossow, Tamara Sauer '02, Joyce Serocke and Debbie Weinert.
For more information contact Grace Saldana at (949) 214-3185 or [email protected].