Behavioral Science Major
The study of the Behavioral Sciences will help you develop your capacity to explore, conceptualize, explicate and interpret human experience by means of the disciplines of anthropology, sociology and psychology.
With a Bachelor of Arts degree in Behavioral Science from Concordia University, you will be able to:
- Summarize and evaluate literature to demonstrate critical understanding of content, theories, and methods.
- Design empirical research to study human experience and behavior.
- Write and speak in genres appropriate to the behavioral sciences.
- Examine the complexity of socio-cultural and international diversity.
- Illustrate how a Christian world-view interrelates with and complements the scientific study of human behavior.
- Creatively and effectively apply psychological knowledge and skills to promote positive change in your community.
In addition to a core set of Behavioral Science classes, you can choose your emphasis: