Online Masters Degree in Education: Curriculum & Instruction
The MAED with an emphasis in Curriculum and Instruction is a program directed toward the preparation of master classroom teachers and is offered both on-site and online. The online masters degree in education program provides the opportunity for the teacher to extend preparation in professional education through coursework and to pursue further work in subject matter areas where he/she feels a need for greater teaching proficiency.
This program will enable the teacher to:
- Increase mastery in the skills of teaching.
- Achieve a deeper penetration in subjects of professional interest.
- Enhance understanding of the learner and the process of education.
- Become a resource person for curriculum development.
- Develop skills necessary for instructional leaders.
School of Education
Our graduate education degree programs are practical, accessible and relevant to the classroom. Classes are small and focused on the development of critical, independent thinking, and are taught by experienced Christian faculty members who are committed to mentoring students who will make a positive impact on their professions. The School of Education enjoys an excellent reputation in the academic community, and Concordia graduates are teaching throughout the region.