CUI's MA or MS in Coaching and Athletics Administration
12 Years of Successfully Preparing Coaches & Athletics Administrators
Concordia University Irvine offers a unique professional development opportunity that fills the academic void between programs in educational administration and physical education. The Masters in Coaching and Athletics Administration program enhances leadership and administrative skills while building professional growth in coaches and athletic administrators. The MCAA experience is renowned for its positive and practical approach in the world of educational athletics.
Through participation in Concordia University’s Masters in Coaching and Athletics Administration program you will:
- Grow professionally with a practical curriculum and approach to coaching and athletic administration.
- Strengthen your teaching, coaching, and administrative abilities in a nationally acclaimed program.
- Refine your philosophy of coaching, athletics, and leadership.
- Develop a national professional network of peers, colleagues and instructors offering diverse perspectives and experiences.
- Enhance character development and ethical leadership in a faith-based environment.
Concordia Irvine's MCAA Program
- The largest coaching and athletics administration program in the nation
- Offers a uniquely flexible program that may be fully completed onsite, online, or any combination thereof, for the Master of Arts and now with the option of earning a Master of Science fully online.
- Regionally accredited and nationally ranked
- Features award-winning faculty
- More than a decade of excellence and experience in preparing leaders for all levels of educational athletics
Visit us at our information night or request information.