There has never been a better time to consider a Bachelor of Arts degree in Healthcare Management. The number of medical and health services manager positions is expected to grow 16% from 2008 to 2016, but the concern is that there will not be enough qualified professionals to meet the demand. Whether you’re new to the healthcare field or seeking to advance your career, Concordia University Irvine's Healthcare Management degree completion program prepares you to take advantage of the new opportunities that will arise as the field continues to evolve.
- Comprehensive. The Healthcare Management program offers a broad range of courses to cover subject matter needed to be successful in today’s demanding environment.
- Focused. You will develop a professional portfolio to show potential employers how you think. From beginning to end, you will work closely with our faculty toward reaching the goal of entering the healthcare field or advancing your career.
- Convenient. Our convenient two-year program (45 units) is designed to accommodate the schedules of working professionals. You can choose to take classes in a fully online or blended format.
- Practical. The Healthcare Management major combines theory with practice to provide an educational experience that prepares you for the challenges facing the healthcare industry as well as your job search.
- Progressive. Concordia University Irvine stays ahead of other universities by quickly adapting to the many changes and emerging trends in the dynamic healthcare field.
- Relevant. Our HCM program is fresh and new, so we’re not bound by outdated theories and practices. Consequently, the program is flexible and prepares you to be relevant and current in your chosen field.
For more information about Concordia University Irvine's Healthcare Management degree completion program, please fill out our inquiry form or contact our admissions counselor, Aubrey Stelzner at (949) 214-3611 or [email protected].