Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Offering one of the most distinctive MBA programs in California, Concordia University Irvine is here to help prepare and equip you for your career path, wherever it leads.
- Business Practice-Focused, Not Management-Focused. There are plenty of MBA programs in California that specialize in management theory and practice.
Our MBA program focuses on the practical side of business necessary to build a business or a business unit, without ignoring important management theory.
- Affordable. The Concordia MBA is priced at $885 per unit or $35,400 for the 40-unit program. This is a fraction of the cost of other campus-based and private
MBA programs—and Concordia has no GMAT requirement, which saves you both time and money. Our focus on business practice and our faculty of business professionals
help us offer a very competitive tuition rate—and we don’t believe that the GMAT is the best predictor of emerging business professionals.
- Design Your Own MBA. Our curriculum is highly-personalized and highly customizable, designed to allow you to focus on what is most relevant to your career and interests. After five core
courses that all of our students take, you can choose from a wide variety of
elective courses to design a curriculum custom-fit for your skills and passions. You also have the option of choosing a track that is focused on a specific business practice, such as Sales and Marketing or Green Business and
- Faculty of Professionals. Our students learn how business is done by the people actually doing it. Concordia MBA professors teach from experience. When they're not in the classroom, many are running successful businesses of their own. Whether you want to advance in an established organization or start your own, you'll learn how to make it happen from instructors who are dedicated to helping students explore and refine their talents.
- Convenient. Through evening courses, you can complete the 40 unit program in 10 months while you work. And because we do not require the GMAT,
you can get started in the program sooner.
- Professional Calling. As a Lutheran Christian university, we understand God’s gifting of individuals to fulfill their professional calling.
Our MBA courses are taught by Christian faculty and business professionals who desire to foster emerging talent.
- Strategic and Beautiful Location. We offer our MBA program on our beautiful campus located in Irvine, California, and close to the 405. You will take your
courses on our university campus, not in an office building.
Getting Started in Concordia's MBA Program
If the Concordia MBA Program at our California campus interests you, please complete our form to request more information or download our MBA Brochure. We also invite you to schedule a visit to one of our many events held on campus throughout the year: from Info Sessions to Luncheon Speaker Series and Mixer Events, they are all great opportunities to get to know Concordia at your own pace. For any further questions, you may also directly contact our MBA admissions Team, by phone (888-796-5969) or by email at [email protected]. Alternatively, you may be interested in one of our other business program options.